£25 of books for 20 Black artistsWednesday, July 08, 2020
£25 OF BOOKS FOR 20 BLACK ARTISTS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Twenty Black artists will each receive £25 of Nick Hern Books- published books for free. We’ll also cover delivery (within the UK).
2. This opportunity includes all titles published by Nick Hern Books, in whichever formats that title is available (including paperback, hardback, ebook and audio CD) at www.nickhernbooks.co.uk. Books by other publishers that are listed on our website, such as imports, are not included.
3. The £25 amount refers to the value of an order on our website, excluding postage, once our standard 20% online order discount has been applied. As an example, three plays with an RRP of £9.99 would each count as £7.99 towards the full amount, meaning they could all be included in your selected books.
4. If the books you have requested come to over £25, we may get in touch and ask you to make changes to your selection to bring your total to within the agreed amount. We may also need to ask you to swap some titles if the book(s) you have asked for are currently out of stock.
5. This opportunity is open to Black artists only. We won’t be asking for proof of ID or anything like that, so we ask that you please respect the spirit in which this is offered and only submit a request for books if you are eligible.
6. This opportunity will operate on a first-come, first-served basis for the first twenty eligible respondents to email their selected books and postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Please note that while we need your postal address to send you your chosen books, and may need to contact you by email to clarify any title requests or to update you on delivery, we won’t retain your personal details or add you to any mailing list without your consent.
8. To maximise the reach of this opportunity, artists who received free books in Gilbert Kyem Jnr.’s initial call-out are ineligible for this new round of requests.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com, or reach out on social media!